- Don’t share your password or sensitive personal information with any one.
- Create a complex password that is hard to guess and change it monthly or as and when your account (s) are compromised.
- Review your accounts regularly to look for transactions you did not authorise.
- Update your web browser frequently to make sure the security patches are up to date.
- Never use email account to share account information.
- Contact the Bank immediately on spotting suspicious activity on your account.
For more detail,
contact us on 0312320400/1-9 or WhatsApp 0755654654.
Exim Bank is regulated by Bank of Uganda.